About - Food Service Design India
Food Service Design India are leading Facilities Planners and Food Service Design Consultants for planning of commercial kitchens, hotel laundries & Back of the House Areas (since 1994). FSD India employs large number of chefs, F&B professionals and engineers and has planned largest number of kitchens in India. We specialise in designing of display kitchens, support kitchens, commissaries, bars, cafeterias, base kitchens, food courts, hospital kitchens, and kitchens for VIP residences. Fsd India is industry expert in planning of services, kitchen ventilation, kitchen refrigeration, fire suppression systems, LP Gas installations and designing of commercial food service equipment and custom fabrication. We also offer Food & Beverage operational consultancy services including F&B design concept, menu planning, recruitment & training, food trials, planning & procurement of FF&E items, commissioning & launch of restaurants.
Food Service Design India through the years- 1994-2010
- Food Service Design India was set up by Sunil Khanna who earlier worked with Bouygues SA, France and Eicher Group in similar roles
- Started Food Service Design India in partnership with G S Arora & in association with legendry Mr. A K Dave.
- Handled facilities planning for complete Radisson Hotel – Mahipal Pur in 1994-1995.
- Handled design & execution of commercial kitchens for hotels, restaurants, hospitals & institutional cafeterias.
- Organised India’s first professional design team of F&B professionals and engineers to design & execute commercial kitchens.
- Trained F&B Professionals at OCLD, Radisson, Hyatt Regency, Park Hotel, WMI, OWH and several hospitality schools.
- Planned hotels including, kitchens, bars, laundry & BOH for Hyatt, Intercontinental, Fairmont, Holiday Inn, Radisson, Crowne Plaza, Le Meridien, Hilton, Park Plaza, Fortune, Absolute, Keys, Wyndham, etc
- Planned kitchens for Subway, TGI Friday’s, Shakey’s, Subway , Domino’s & more.
- Specialised in Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems, utilities for kitchens, L P Gas systems for commercial kitchens, central kitchen ventilation systems for commercial kitchens
Food Service Design India through the years 2010 – 2019
- Handled Athletes’ Village Kitchens & Cafeterias for Commomwealth Games 2010 to cater 38,000 meals per day.
- Presented professional seminar to FCSI consultants at Singapore
- Designed templates for kitchens of KFC, Pizza Hut & PHD
- Planned hotels / restaurants in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mauritius, Dubai, Australia, UK, USA, Rwanda, Nigeria, Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Macau.
- Planned hotels for Sheraton, Westin, Club Med, Novotel, Raffles, Taj, ITC, Ramada, others
- Planned restaurants for Brioche Doree, Paul Cafe, Chili’s, Johnny Rockets, Krispy Kreme, Spice Lab, others
- Designed a template for Hilton Garden Inn
- FSD India team was invited to train Hilton International Technical Services Team.
- Organised several editions of international design conferences called India Kitchen & Food Service Design Summit.
- Received certification on FSSAI Implementation